How to Apply for Graduation
You must apply to graduate or receive a certificate. Just follow the simple online steps below. If you are a candidate for graduation, you may participate in commencement. If you have questions, contact your graduation advisor.
Apply online before these deadlines:
November 15 - for fall (December) graduation
April 15* - for spring (May) graduation
July 15* - for summer (July) graduation
*To assure your name is included in the spring commencement program, spring and summer graduates need to apply before March 15.
To apply after the deadline, you must contact the graduation advisor at your campus.
- Log onto myMCCKC.
- Click on Student Center Home.
- In the Academics section, find the drop down box labeled "Other Academics", and select "Apply for Graduation."
- Follow the instructions.
After your degree or certificate application is received:
- A graduation advisor completes an official evaluation to confirm requirements are being satisfied and sends you a copy in the mail.
- At the end of each semester, the graduation advisor reviews your application and certifies completion of requirements.
- Your degree or certificate is recorded on your transcript. Congratulations!