Recreation Center members may attend any of the exercise classes at any time, free of charge. Visitors to the Recreation Center may buy an exercise pass ($5.50) for any single class. A "Package" of 10 visits is $50, or a 3-month Exercise Class pass is $75 are also available for those who wish to attend classes, but are not currently Recreation Center members.
What if we told you that you could lose weight and unwanted body fat, tighten and tone, or gain muscular strength and endurance? Breathe easier, enjoy your family more, or lower cholesterol? How about improving your golf game, improving your quality of sleep, or maybe increase bone density?
You can . . . live a fuller, more productive, happier, healthier life! Let one of our degreed and/or certified personal trainers help you on your journey. We offer one-on-one as well as group training options.
We offer a complimentary introductory fitness appointment as well as a follow-up visit. Our goal is for our customers to be informed and comfortable with their fitness plan. Your success is our mission!
*Only personnel employed by Longview Recreation Center are eligible to train at our facility.
**Children ages 12 to 15 are eligible to access fitness area after appointment with a trainer, and must have a parent present at all times.
See training prices & package info
Personal Training Price and Package Information
- Single Hour rate - ( $45/ session )
- 5 Hour Package - ( $190 )
- 10 Hour Package - ( $375 )
*Group Training (2-4 persons is available at 3/4 rate of single session per person.
30 Minute Express Workouts
- Single person - ( $29/ session )
- 2 persons - ( $58/ session )
- 3-5 person - ( $15 per person/ per session )
Sports Specific Conditioning
8 week period/ 30 minute sessions
- 1 visit per week $180
- 2 visits per week $360
- 3 visits per week $540
The Kid's Place
The Kid's Place is a service offered to our Longview Recreation Center patrons who desire to utilize the Recreation facilities, but need supervision for children that cannot be left unattended and are too young to accompany parents during their use of the Center
We require reservations, as the Kid's Place will open only if we have received reservations for any given time period. We can accept a limited number of kids, on a first reserved, first served basis. To make reservations, call 816.604.2400.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
- Monday-Thursday: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Recreation Center Members have the option of paying for services by the month or by the visit. Non-members may pay by the visit.
- PER MONTH: $10 per month/ 1 child
$5 for each additional child
- PER VISIT: $3 per visit/ 1 child
$2 for each additional child
Guidelines and Rules of Operation
- Open to children from infant to age 12.
- Parents must call in advance to reserve time for their children. Members should call for morning reservations prior to 8 p.m. on the previous day, and evening reservations prior to 1 pm the same day. Non-members may reserve time one hour prior to reservation time, if there is space available.
- Parents must remain in the Recreation Center during the entire period children are checked in to the Kid's Place.