The Lee's Summit R-7 School District and UCM have engaged with community organizations and business partners to redefine the way students learn and work.
The foundation of The MIC is collaboration and valuable hands-on experiences. By partnering with leading businesses, students complete paid internships and work with industry mentors during their time at The MIC.
This progressive vision would not be possible without:
- Metropolitan Community College
- The State of Missouri
- Black & Veatch
- Burns & McDonnell
- City of Lee's Summit
- DST Systems
- Lee's Summit Chamber of Commerce
- Lee's Summit Economic Development Council
- Lee's Summit Gateway Business Alliance
- Saint Luke's Health Systems
- Smith Electric Vehicle